New members always are always welcome at Pendle Triathlon Club.
Pendle Triathlon club membership is open now from 1st April 2022 to 31st March 2023.
There are 2 membership option’s
- Normal membership and this gives you access to the following training for £30.00
- PTC & Trawden Athletic club membership which is part subsidised by PTC for £35.00
TAC Membership – https://trawdenac.co.uk/
If you select this option we will let TAC know and provide them with your email address for them to send you their paperwork.
Club Benefits also include:
- Access to the closed Facebook the place to keep up to date with all the latest news and training events
- We also have club kit – please ask me for the link to view and order this.
- Open Water Swimming at Lake Burwain, fully assisted and supervised outdoor swimming during the warmer months. and if you volunteer at one of the sessions, we run you get a free swim.
- Open water introduction sessions with our own open water coach – Christine Bradley please email for more info – email@example.com
- Brick sessions – Bike and run at the Steven burke sports hub http://www.visitpendle.com/things-to-do/steven-burke-cycle-and-sports-hub-p750540
- Access to discounted BTF Membership which gives fantastic Cycle and run Liability Insurance for your own training, plus you save the Day Race License fee every time you race!
- Regular organised friendly social Ride Outs and Runs.
- Corporate Activo membership with Pendle Leisure Trust a huge saving of over £100 a year!
Make new friends, find encouragement and motivation from a great inclusive club, no matter what your age or ability, everyone welcome.
We also have club kit – please email me for the link to view this.