New members always are always welcome at Pendle Triathlon Club.
Pendle Triathlon club membership is open now from 1st April 2022 to 31st March 2023.
There are 2 membership option’s
- Normal membership and this gives you access to the following training for £30.00
- PTC & Trawden Athletic club membership which is part subsidised by PTC for £35.00
Tuesdays (from the 22nd March 2022) 20.00-21.00pm at Colne Leisure centre – Swimming training This is a fully coached session including stroke technique and stamina building.
Wednesdays 18.30-19.30pm at Park High School, sports hall. Venables Avenue Colne.
Thursdays from the 21st April between 18.00 – 20.00pm Open Water swimming at Lake burwain. with a full safety team including Powerboat, Kayaks, entry/exit Marshals, spotters all with radio communication and we attract 120 swimmers every week. The equipment you would need if you wish to participate is a wetsuit, tow float and a bright coloured swim cap. During the warmer weather you can also swim in a costume as well. The lake is an ideal place for open water swimming, if it is your first time, we have a fully qualified open water swimming coach who does introduction lessons to OW.
TAC Membership – https://trawdenac.co.uk/
If you select this option we will let TAC know and provide them with your email address for them to send you their paperwork.
Club Benefits also include:
- Access to the closed Facebook the place to keep up to date with all the latest news and training events
- We also have club kit – please ask me for the link to view and order this.
- Open Water Swimming at Lake Burwain, fully assisted and supervised outdoor swimming during the warmer months. and if you volunteer at one of the sessions, we run you get a free swim.
- Open water introduction sessions with our own open water coach – Christine Bradley please email for more info – email@example.com
- Brick sessions – Bike and run at the Steven burke sports hub http://www.visitpendle.com/things-to-do/steven-burke-cycle-and-sports-hub-p750540
- Access to discounted BTF Membership which gives fantastic Cycle and run Liability Insurance for your own training, plus you save the Day Race License fee every time you race!
- Regular organised friendly social Ride Outs and Runs.
- Corporate Activo membership with Pendle Leisure Trust a huge saving of over £100 a year!
Make new friends, find encouragement and motivation from a great inclusive club, no matter what your age or ability, everyone welcome.
We also have club kit – please email me for the link to view this.
Don’t forget on Sunday September 4th 2022 the Pendle Triathlon is back and this is a great introduction to Triathlon especially if you have never done one before, please visit our website for full details https://pendletriclub.co.uk/
Should you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.
Pendle Triathlon – Club Secretary